Hexagon PPM (formerly Intergraph Process, Power & Marine) is the leading global provider of engineering software and project control solutions. We transform unstructured information into a smart digital asset, empowering our clients to visualize, create, and manage the life cycle of facilities and structures of all complexities. For more information visit HexagonPPM.com
Hexagon PPM is part of Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B; Hexagon.com), a leading global provider of information technology solutions that drive productivity and quality across geospatial and industrial landscapes.
Reporting to the Finance Manager and working as an individual contributor, you will be expected to handle all Finance matters for Malaysia(including liaise with external parties), collections, reviewing of billing function, Fixed Assets and forecasting/budgeting.
• Handle the daily finance operations of general accounting functions including maintenance of data-master in accounting system, processing of invoicing and payments, management of Receivables and Payables.
• Perform monthly financial closing and reporting; including reconciliation of subsidiary ledgers and preparations of accounts schedules in a timely manner.
• Continuous review of internal control and processes for continuous improvements; including working with other departments in the organization in joint efforts for improvements in system and processes.
• Ensure compliance with all Corporate and Accounting policies and reporting deadlines.
• Ensure statutory compliance and timely reporting to all Government bodies and Statutory Boards.
• Liaise with external parties such as banks, customers, vendors, government agencies, auditors and tax agent (internal and statutory).
• Support management and staff in all areas of financial management and projects.
• Work proactively with Project Managers to ensure projects are on track
• Project Accounting - POC calculations, obtain and review EACs, project billings, WIP, margin analysis
• Timesheet review - charge of time to COGS, WIP or OPEX - check and review discrepancies with project managers
• Quarterly submission of SST and reconciliation report
• Ad-hoc projects as required
• Diploma/Degree in Accountancy/ Cost management
• At least 2-3 years handling full set of accounts
• Experience in project accounting – an advantage
• Experience/knowledge in Malaysia tax and accounting – an advantage
• Positive attitude, meticulous and analytical
• Ability to work independently, communicate effectively and possess strong interpersonal skills
• Achieve full proficiency in Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) within 3 months
• Timely and accurate closing of MY books
• Timely and accurate submission of monthly FRP and OLS submission
• Timely and accurate submission of monthly SST
• Ensure AR DSO falls below targets of 65 days
• Achieve proficiency in Microsoft Dynamics GP and processing of POC and timesheets
• Able to follow through with minimum supervision
• Meet deadlines