Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s PPM division empowers its clients to transform unstructured information into a smart digital asset to visualize, build, and manage structures and facilities of all complexities, ensuring safe and efficient operation throughout the entire lifecycle.
© 2019 Hexagon AB and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates. All rights reserved
This position is responsible for providing services tasks (Project execution, Consulting, Customization,
Training, etc.) in relation to the successful selling and installation of technology solutions and to the ongoing service of customers.
- Detailed skills, knowledge and technical ability in the relevant
technological environment including Intergraph and Microsoft;
- Analytical, diagnostic and problem-solving skills;
- Korean, English communication skill for discussion, email and
- Presentation skills including the ability to tailor and conduct
presentations to meet the needs of different customers;
- Fluency in the basic technologies underlying the IT industry; and
Ability to effectively deliver training material to users
• Develop demonstration ability – 6 months
• Delivery of training for key clients – 6 months
• Project Consultation – development within 6 month
• Develop customer contact/consulting ability
• Documentation of Project Meeting/Actions
• Ability to follow up tasks and requests