Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s PPM division empowers its clients to transform unstructured information into a smart digital asset to visualize, build, and manage structures and facilities of all complexities, ensuring safe and efficient operation throughout the entire lifecycle.
© 2019 Hexagon AB and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates. All rights reserved
This position is responsible for providing implementation services in relation to the successful selling and installation of technology solutions as well as the ongoing support of customers.
• Delivering EcoSys software based consulting, implementation, administration, training, customisation and support services to customers
• Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of EcoSys products to fulfill customer consulting tasks
• Ensuring the successful sales achievement and customer satisfaction through delivery of the highest quality technical support
• Advising management on emerging customer demands, industry standards and trends
• Undertaking tasks requiring technical analysis, diagnosis and problem solving, qualifying the product fit and defining support needs Challenges/Problem Solving
• Managing multiple tasks and priorities
• Understanding and translating customer needs into solutions and delivering a high level of service to our customers at all times
• Extensive understanding of the business needs of EPC and Owner Operator clients within the Japanese markets
• Sound working knowledge and skills relevant to the engineering and technology industries, particularly regarding Intergraph and Microsoft solutions and software
• Analytical, diagnostic, project managing and problem-solving skills
• Fluency in the basic technologies underlying the IT industry
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills
• Ability to document methods, workflows and training materials
• Effective presentation skills including the ability to tailor and deliver presentations in a manner that meets the needs of the target audience
• Ability to effectively deliver training material and support services to users Desirable
• Fluency in written and verbal English
• Complete all Technical Training – 3 months
• Successful management and close of client support tickets – Customer feedback to be reviewed – 3 months
• Delivery of training for key clients – 6 months
• Project Consultation – development within 6 month
• Develop customer contact/consulting ability
• Documentation of Project Meeting/Actions
• Ability to follow up tasks and requests