Hexagon PPM (formerly Intergraph Process, Power & Marine) is the leading global provider of engineering software and project control solutions. We transform unstructured information into a smart digital asset, empowering our clients to visualize, create, and manage the life cycle of facilities and structures of all complexities. For more information visit HexagonPPM.com
Hexagon PPM is part of Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B; Hexagon.com), a leading global provider of information technology solutions that drive productivity and quality across geospatial and industrial landscapes.
Processing of all Accounts Payable duties and related reconciliations. Prepare FBT and BAS. Maintenance of Fixed Asset Register and month-end and quarter-end financial reporting schedules and support Finance Manager in ad hoc duties.
As a key member of the local Australia finance team, the assistant accountant is responsible for:
• Tertiary accounting qualification and at least 2-3 years general accounting experience
• Ability to manage and meet tight deadlines, including flexibility to put in extra hours when necessary to meet the deadlines
• Accounts Payable and general accounting/finance experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to plan, organise, adapt and prioritise in a dynamic and fast paced environment
• Ability to communicate effectively and build strong working relationships
• Attention to detail
• Ability to analyse and communicate financial information
• Commercially minded / business focused
• Excellent problem solving skills, and good attention to detail
• Ability to perform under pressure to meet strict deadlines
• Ability to work as a team member, self-motivated and pro-active
• Knowledge of Outlooksoft, GreatPlains Dynamics, macros
• Advanced Excel skills
• Software / IT Industry experience
. Ability to meet month end deadlines.
. Reporting accuracy.
. Timely payments and responses to internal/external enquiries.
To be agreed with individual on commencement.