Hexagon PPM (formerly Intergraph Process, Power & Marine) is the leading global provider of engineering software and project control solutions. We transform unstructured information into a smart digital asset, empowering our clients to visualize, create, and manage the life cycle of facilities and structures of all complexities. For more information visit HexagonPPM.com
Hexagon PPM is part of Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B; Hexagon.com), a leading global provider of information technology solutions that drive productivity and quality across geospatial and industrial landscapes.
He/She is to take total accountability for planning, leading and executing projects of high risk and complexity. Responsible for managing the project team consisting of consultants and application support engineers. He/she is also responsible for the coordination of all administrative activities on this major account, which includes all its subsidiaries. Planning, scheduling, reporting, conducts, and coordinates pre-determined work; monitors work for KPI compliance as set out in the contract, accepted engineering practices and collate relevant information for best practices recommendation, ensures effective communication and coordination on tasks between all disciplines and all other participants including Clients. Besides building, managing and motivating the project team, he/she is also responsible and accountable to ensure that all assigned personnel are coordinating their activities with Client’s participants and that the requirements of the Contract are being satisfied. To ensure the delivery of new solutions or services from the projects is to the appropriate levels of quality, on time, within budget and meeting KPI requirements. The effective execution of scheduled assignments are expected including regular interaction with the Client’s designated representative as well as coordination of all internal activities. The designated Project Manager retains overall accountability for relationship management, Client satisfaction and meeting or exceeding the KPI compliance. This role will report to the Service Manager/Project Director.
• Clear and define communications strategy with Client, overall services schedules and forecasts.
• Coordination and ensuring services deliverables strategy comply or exceed KPI.
• Monthly to quarterly services and project status reports whereby these shall be presented and discussed every quarter with Client.
• The successful candidate shall report directly to the Project Manager, SEA who has overall accountability
• Responsible for planning, scheduling, reporting, conducting and coordinating the technical and management aspects to meet contractual obligations.
• Accountable for the successful completion and compliance to the KPI.
• Requires extensive regular contact with assigned Clients, and it is expected remote site visits to Clients offices every month.
• Conduct annual customer survey and monitoring of clients usage of system, services request, training request, expenditure and trend tracking, whereby reports to be presented on regular basis.
• Participating in Client/contractor meetings and resolving Client/engineering and management project issues.
• Prince 2 level training or equivalent (PMP).
• 5+ years of relevant experience at Project Management level.
• Candidates with prior experiences in the Marine Industry or Information Management Industry will have an added advantage
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Information technology,
• Experience in managing multiple assets across multiple locations
• Experience in working with multiple discipline (Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation) projects and the ability to present and communicate clearly with members of the program team and Client.
• Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Suite (MS Project) and the ability to work diligently and long hours to meet deadlines.
• Job will generally be performed in an office environment, but required to travel to and visit Client’s office, production facility or manufacturing site.
• Travel > 60% around SEA
• Manage Indonesia key projects within 1 month
• Manage Large SPF Implementations within 3 months
• Maintain meeting schedule with clients within 1 month
• Develop skill of working with our Sales methods within 3 months
• Maintain good customer working relationship within 3 months