Hexagon PPM (formerly Intergraph Process, Power & Marine) is the leading global provider of engineering software and project control solutions. We transform unstructured information into a smart digital asset, empowering our clients to visualize, create, and manage the life cycle of facilities and structures of all complexities. For more information visit HexagonPPM.com
Hexagon PPM is part of Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B; Hexagon.com), a leading global provider of information technology solutions that drive productivity and quality across geospatial and industrial landscapes.
This position is responsible for providing the ongoing support of customers, pre-sales, consulting and implementation support in relation to the successful selling and installation of technology solutions.
• Demonstration ability of IM within 3 months
• Develop demonstration ability / Pre-sales – 6 months
• Delivery of training for key clients – 6 months
• Project – development within 3 months
• Develop customer contact/consulting ability
• Documentation of Project Meeting/Actions
• Ability to follow up tasks and requests