Hexagon PPM (formerly Intergraph Process, Power & Marine) is the leading global provider of engineering software and project control solutions. We transform unstructured information into a smart digital asset, empowering our clients to visualize, create, and manage the life cycle of facilities and structures of all complexities. For more information visit HexagonPPM.com
Hexagon PPM is part of Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B; Hexagon.com), a leading global provider of information technology solutions that drive productivity and quality across geospatial and industrial landscapes.
This role is responsible for license generation, HSV order, SW upgrade & downgrade and purchase management support to ensure accurate and timely process of sales orders and for customer liasison for maintenace requirements.
• Management of all aspects of PP&M Korea Permanent & Lease License.
• Liaison with sales people and customers as required
• Distribution of software – PPO Upgrade Request Form & MR Form / Delivery
with delivery form w. Serial number / Oasis Pricebook Update
• Filling out and sending PO files / Clearance (w.Customs agent)
• Generate monthly Maintenance Reports for order list / lease status & history
• Provide quotes and process non-complex orders, including monthly lease renewals either via direct client request or via salesperson forwarding request/order
• Issue a certificate - User Certification (HSV request) / IGK Training
• Process orders in conjunction with Finance department
• Fill in a document - Maintenance-Service-License-Relinquishment form /
Lease Termination w.Contracts / Migration form / Special Product Request
• Request to the customer(EPC) celebrating or mourning an event.
• Project related Hardware purchase & Request for invoice
• Deal with the actual customer inquiry w.PPM-SERV
• Answering sales calls(quotarion) and queries for SP product
• Customer Site ID Management & Update
• Petty cash(Sales) management
• Other requested activities & projects follow up from manager
• Prefer at least 1 year sales support related experience
• Excellent administrative skills, coupled with planning and analysis
• Ability to work according to strict deadlines and manage various demands
• Managing multiple tasks and priorities.
• Ability to understand and translate customer needs – Maintenance Contracts
• Accuracy, attention to detail and highly organized
• Good command of English, both apokeb ann written is required
• Good interpersonal and communciation skills
• Team worker
Need collaboration with Sales and Finance
Need support of Oracle licensing process
Act as a team member to assist any inquires from sales and related
Issue a license(purchase, lease, training) to customers
Timly request for upgrad like new version, certificate of receipt and delivery
HSV order management
Contract support and making quotation
Reporting sales order making quotation in accurate