Management of all software Maintenance Contracts
- Co-ordinate and manage all PPM Australia Maintenance Service Contracts, this includes the renewal of all contract annually. Work with the customer to ensure they are provided a quote at least one month prior to expiry and provide them with all the information they need to renew their software agreement without delay.
- Generate monthly maintenance reports and upcoming maintenance renewals for head office and management. PPM Australia are invoiced monthly by HSV based on these reports and our support department rely on this report to indicate ‘right to service’
- Capture all maintenance contract information in CMM (ie. software details, contract value and agreement start and end dates).
- Work with Accounts department to ensure maintenance invoices are issued in accordance with customer PO and Maintenance contracts. Work directly with the customer if their PO needs amendment to comply with our legal T&C’s.
- Follow up on outstanding maintenance invoices directly with the customer.
- Add any brand-new maintenance contracts to CMM database.
Upkeep CMM database
- Keep accurate records for all Accounts. This includes contact details, addresses, site ID’s, software information, PO details and HSV packing slip information. This is required for reporting purposes and software upgrade purposes.
Order Processing and Software distribution
- Maintain Contracts Registered (recording POs in excel database)
- Liaise with Sales to ensure all information provided in POs is complete (ie. Site ID, Amount, Part number, Salesforce quote/ID)
- Processing/placing orders with Huntsville (via OASIS)
- Communicate with Finance once orders are complete.
- Distribution of all PPM software orders. Work directly with the customer to ensure their order is shipped to them without delay.
- Provide customers with information regarding ETA of their order or assist in obtaining any lost or missing software.
- Work with Finance team to provide them with Proof of Delivery as this is the trigger for them to invoice the customer.
- Ensure Fedex Customs Duty invoices are processed quickly (for all new incoming software orders) so shipments can be released without delay.
Process all Software Upgrades
- Co-ordinate all customer software upgrades and work with head office to process. Provide new serial numbers and media to customers and then update CMM to reflect new software versions and serial numbers.
Co-ordinate Software Exchange Orders
- Co-ordinate and order all software exchanges. Complete necessary paperwork – get signatures from Customer and work directly with HSV and the customer to have these processed.
Generation of Software License Keys
- Issue license keys at the end of each month to customers who lease software on a monthly basis and provide new license keys for perpetual software.
- Remind customers of expiring keys.
- Provide new license keys to customers for brand new software orders
- Assist in generating new license keys when there is a problem with customer server or server ID has changed and their current keys don’t work.
- Communicate with Account Managers and customers if current lease purchase order is about to expire or funds have been depleted.
- Communicate with Huntsville regarding lease renewals so they can be added to eLicense to enable us to cut keys.
PPM Australia Quick Order Desk
- Provide new proposals for software purchases & leases when necessary or when requested by an Account Manager. Provide quotes for all SmartSketch, Virtual Training and lease renewals.
- Be the first point of contact for any new enquiries regarding Hexagon PPM software.
- Work with the account managers to assist in quote generation. Assist with any problems and log cases where needed.