Hexagon PPM (formerly Intergraph Process, Power & Marine) is the leading global provider of engineering software and project control solutions. We transform unstructured information into a smart digital asset, empowering our clients to visualize, create, and manage the life cycle of facilities and structures of all complexities. For more information visit HexagonPPM.com
Hexagon PPM is part of Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B; Hexagon.com), a leading global provider of information technology solutions that drive productivity and quality across geospatial and industrial landscapes.
This position is responsible for providing the ongoing support of customers, pre-sales, consulting and implementation support in relation to the successful selling and installation of technology solutions.
• To work with SEA Delivery Manager and Services Manager to provide roadmap upscaling the skillsets and competencies of AEs.
• To lead and manage AEs to deliver projects as per schedule and costs stipulated by PM.
• To provide technical support for Intergraph Document and Data Management Solutions.
• To provide user and administrator training.
• To conduct pre-sales application presentations and demonstrations to prospective customers
• To assist Business Development and Sales personnel in technical proposal development for prospects and existing customers
• To provide project consulting services, workshop, configuration and implementation of our Intergraph DMS for our customers.
• Familiar with O/O, EPC, Shipbuilding work processes an added advantage
• knowledge of document management systems, processes
• Customer Service experience and ability.
• Degree level qualifications in a technical discipline such Mechanical, Electrical, Information Technology is desirable. However, equivalent practical experience will be considered.
• Minimum qualification with a Degree in Engineering, Computer Science / IT or any other related field
• Minimum years working experience in an Engineering Company or Owner Operator environment.
• 3 - 5 years’ work experience
• Experience with existing documentation software in the market shall be preferred. Working knowledge on our software shall be an added advantage.
• Experience with existing database systems in the market shall be preferred. Working knowledge on these database systems (especially Oracle and Microsoft SQL) shall be an advantageous.
• Programming experience in Visual Basic and .NET will be highly regarded
• Ability to travel extensively within South East Asia and work within tight schedule
• Ability to take on additional responsibilities/ contribute to with other application software
• Demonstration ability of IM within 3 months
• Develop demonstration ability / Pre-sales – 6 months
• Delivery of training for key clients – 6 months
• Project – development within 3 months
• Develop customer contact/consulting ability
• Documentation of Project Meeting/Actions
• Ability to follow up tasks and requests