Hexagon PPM (formerly Intergraph Process, Power & Marine) is the leading global provider of engineering software and project control solutions. We transform unstructured information into a smart digital asset, empowering our clients to visualize, create, and manage the life cycle of facilities and structures of all complexities. For more information visit HexagonPPM.com
Hexagon PPM is part of Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B; Hexagon.com), a leading global provider of information technology solutions that drive productivity and quality across geospatial and industrial landscapes.
As a Sales Development Representative at Hexagon PPM, you are part of a powerful engine of prospecting and pipeline generating champions. Your role is a vital one at Hexagon PPM. It is our responsibility to find the right people at the right companies to find winnable business for our Account Executive team to turn into pipeline and revenue. We rely on your communication skills, work ethic, intense persistence, curiosity in qualifying, sales talents, and ability to learn and grow with our technology and processes. We hope that as the company grows and succeeds, you also you grow in your skills and abilities and career potential. We are excited to have your talents and to see you help accelerate New Customer growth at Hexagon PPM.
• Outbound phone calling to qualify leads and schedule Intro Meetings with Account Executives
• Quarterback Intro Calls for AE to find potential interest and future action in order to hopefully meet SAL Criteria.
• Meet Monthly SAL Quota as lined out in yearly comp plan. Changes may be presented at each quarter as department goals may change.
• Develop new strategies around social prospecting, social selling and email techniques as additional means to set meetings.
• Follow up with Prospects not Sales Accepted until there is forward motion or to find a better avenue within that prospect’s Company
• Deliver Pre-Intro Info for Prospects to AE the day each Intro is Set
• Know the Hexagon PPM product message and learn the Manufacturing/Industry buyer personas relevant the segments of industry that are assigned.
• Become proficient in all sales tool, sales processes, and Salesforce etiquette of the Sales Development Department.
• Prospect according to Account Assignments and Ideal Client Profile of the Hexagon PPM Account Based Prospecting methodology.
• Work with Account Executives on target Accounts to accelerate pipeline creation and new logo acquisition
• Hit Activity Metrics every Sprint: 40 ConnectLeader Conversations (estimated 1700 Call Attempts), 300 Power Dial Attempts (Estimated 30 Conversations), 50 New Leads added, 25 Re-Engaged Leads added, 10 Intros Sets, and 8 Intro Dones. Every month is broken up into 2 Sprints, 1st half and the 2nd half. Changes may be presented at the start of each quarter as department changes are made.
Generate leads for Catavolt (first 6 months)