Hexagon PPM (formerly Intergraph Process, Power & Marine) is the leading global provider of engineering software and project control solutions. We transform unstructured information into a smart digital asset, empowering our clients to visualize, create, and manage the life cycle of facilities and structures of all complexities. For more information visit HexagonPPM.com
Hexagon PPM is part of Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B; Hexagon.com), a leading global provider of information technology solutions that drive productivity and quality across geospatial and industrial landscapes.
The holder of this position is responsible for meeting an agreed upon sales quota by elevating the Hexagon PPM profile in target markets, identifying and gaining business from new and existing clients in the EPC and Owner Operator communities and ensuring complete customer satisfaction when dealing with PP&M. Key Solutions – SmartPlant 3D, SmartMarine 3D, Smart 3D, PDS, ICAS
• Develop and maintain Hexagon PPM market share in the Japan region by generating additional sales leads with new and existing clients for SmartPlant, Smart 3D, PDS and ICAS solutions along with other any products as required by management
• Acting as the main interface with the client to ensure optimal service level is provided and all the client’s requirements are met at all times
• Understanding the customer’s business, objectives, decision making processes, buying criteria and forming long term business partnerships in order to leverage revenue from the relationship
• Develop and maintain a network of industry associations and contacts
• Work closely with new clients to determine their future needs and proposing suitable products, services and upgrades in order to maintain and grow revenue streams for PP&M
• Understanding and evaluating the external business environment and customer demands to provide expert advice on potential opportunities to development teams and management
• Develop and update on a regular basis accounts plans that will assist Marketing with planning and scheduling programs and campaigns
• Maintain contact with assigned clients and ensure their continued satisfaction with Hexagon PPM software and services
• Conducting product demonstrations and coordinating the preparation of Sales proposals, tenders/bids, contracts and Account Management plans
• Coordinating, conducting and participating in Sales promotions campaigns, events and displays
• Identifying potential partners or clients, performing competitive research, evaluating proposed deals/partnerships and analyzing and developing business cases for new business targets
• Keeping abreast of competitor’s Sales strategies
• Negotiating contracts in accordance with PP&M’s policies
• Liaising with Technical support staff regarding technical issues to ensure client retention and continued business
• At least 5 years of software sales or consulting experience for a large enterprise software organisation, sales experience within an Engineering software, Owner Operator and EPC markets will be viewed favorably
• Strong knowledge of the engineering practices and requirements in Japan’s Owner Operator and EPC markets
• Proven sales ability including outstanding negotiation skills, persuasive ability and a proven history of meeting sales targets.
• Strong working knowledge and understanding of SmartPlant, Smart 3D, PDS and other Hexagon PPM products with particular reference to technical solutions in the EPC industry and Owner Operator market.
• Tertiary qualification in a relevant field such as Engineering, Computer Science or IT will be viewed favorably.
• Previously being a part of an Engineering project team with an understanding of the client/EPC interaction would be highly valued.
Skills and Abilities Essential
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Able to leverage well developed communication and social skills to persuade and influence the views of potential clients
• Ability to tailor presentations to suit individual clients’ needs and deliver those presentations in an engaging and persuasive manner
• Skilled at identifying potential clients and building positive relationships with those clients to facilitate the sale of Hexagon PPM products and services
• Ability to deal with clients at all levels, identify client needs and translate those needs into complete solutions of Hexagon PPM products and services
• A strong knowledge base of fundamental management, accounting and reporting skills Desirable
• Fluency in written and verbal English
• To achieve allocated sales target for the assigned customers and areas.
• To secure 1 or 2 new division and/or domain from customers and areas.
Revenue from customers and areas increased over the previous year.