Hexagon PPM (formerly Intergraph Process, Power & Marine) is the leading global provider of engineering software and project control solutions. We transform unstructured information into a smart digital asset, empowering our clients to visualize, create, and manage the life cycle of facilities and structures of all complexities. For more information visit HexagonPPM.com
Hexagon PPM is part of Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B; Hexagon.com), a leading global provider of information technology solutions that drive productivity and quality across geospatial and industrial landscapes.
Regional Marketing Specialist SEA/AU is responsible for developing and executing field marketing programs to drive pipeline, raise profile in existing and new market, and engage customers. The role will execute demand and lead generation activity, provide sales enablement and support channel partners. (80/20 for acquisition vs retention).
Reporting to the Marketing Director APAC, the Regional Marketing Specialist SEA/AU will work closely with the sales teams to execute programs, report on pipeline generation and marketing contribution. The role will be the voice of the customer in SEA/AU, monitor and report on competitor activity, market trends and customer insights.
The role requires a digitally savvy marketer who understands complex purchase decision making in b2b and works closely with sales/SDR to generate leads and accelerate pipe wins. The Regional Marketing Specialist will thrive in a collaborative team environment and know that their contributions will have a deep impact on the region’s results.
· Demand Generation Programs / Field Marketing/ Channel Marketing
· Own field marketing plan for region (countries)
· Execute multi-touch demand generation activities (including, but not limited to, digital, webinars, social, email, round tables, tradeshows, sponsorship and campaigns)
· Target segment & account penetration: define custom, account-specific marketing initiatives to expand Hexagon PPM penetration of strategic segments, personas and existing or new accounts
· Manage and run field (lead gen) events and conferences
· Localise, execute and optimize campaigns to drive customer retention and product engagement
· Run influencer marketing program in region
· Build Account Based Marketing activity for top account penetration and expansion across the sales region
· Support creation and production of value-driven content for thought leadership
· Manage customer PR and case studies
· Own customer data for the region
· Manage industry association and partner programs to support strategic and revenue goals
· Support product launches as part of GTM
· Provide advice and guidance to global program marketing managers
· Build strong relationships, alignment and ongoing communication with sales organization, marketing and other internal and external stakeholders to drive new revenue pipeline that will help grow revenues and achieve sales targets.
· Manage and ensure timely lead follow-up/tracking and reporting
· Measure and report on ROI for all activities and analyse the sales funnel to identify areas for continual improvement
· Manage field marketing budget
· At least 5 years of B2B SaaS or technology industry experience with 5 years of experience that includes demand generation, events and field sales support
· High proficiency in SFDC, Eloqua, Hubspot or Pardot
· Exceptional marketing, planning and project management skills
· Experience in reporting, marketing & campaign dashboards and KPIs
· Aggressive marketer with the finesse of sales
· Strong understanding of the variety of marketing disciplines including traditional, online, social and events and user conferences
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Proven track record for marketing in: Korea, Japan, SEA
· Understanding of the online environment and channels in Asia
· Strong negotiator
· Strong understanding of how to maximize the value of events and meetings as pipeline generation and relationship building tools
· Experience in managing budgets
· Strong project management skills and ability to develop and deliver campaigns and programs within a very fast paced, shifting environment.
· Independent, self-starter who can prioritize and drive deliverables to execution with minimal supervision
· Marketing Contribution to pipe (marketing as lead source): 20% of sales all QO
· Influence 35% of all won deals
· Event ROI at 10x investment
· Demand generation: 1 integrated campaign (multi-channel) per country per quarter
· Customer drum beat: 2 case studies or project profiles per quarter
· Exec engagement: 1 x event per H (Connect event)
Deliver pipeline growth and market penetration in key markets across SEA/AU