Hexagon PPM (formerly Intergraph Process, Power & Marine) is the leading global provider of engineering software and project control solutions. We transform unstructured information into a smart digital asset, empowering our clients to visualize, create, and manage the life cycle of facilities and structures of all complexities. For more information visit HexagonPPM.com
Hexagon PPM is part of Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B; Hexagon.com), a leading global provider of information technology solutions that drive productivity and quality across geospatial and industrial landscapes.
This position is responsible for providing Pre-sales, Technical Support, Consulting, Training, Project Implementation support in relation to the successful selling and installation of technology solutions and to the ongoing support of customers.
Designated Solutions: Major Responsibilities
• SmartPlant Foundation
• SmartPlant Enterprise for Owner & Operator
• SmartPlant Fusion
• Delivering SmartPlant Foundation (SPF/SPO) based consulting, implementation, administration, training, customization and support services to customers
• Assisting the sales team with pre-sales activities including the development of formal proposals, conducting demonstrations and presentations
• Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of Intergraph SPF/SPO based products to fulfill pre-sales and customer consulting tasks
• Accumulating a knowledge of Database management (Oracle, MSSQL) which supports engineering data-warehouse to fulfill customer consulting tasks
• Ensuring the successful sales achievement and customer satisfaction through delivery of the highest quality technical support
• Undertaking tasks requiring technical analysis, diagnosis and problem solving, qualifying the product fit and defining support needs
• Advising management on industry standards and trends;
• Intergraph SmartPlant Foundation (SPF/SPO) Implementation, Administration, Customization and Support knowledge;
• Several years’ experience in software development, database management;
• Strong experience in Distributed Systems Architecture and Object Oriented Programming;
• Experience in the following: o ASP.Net Architecture, Visual Basic o VB Script, XML o Oracle 11g, Microsoft MSSQL
• 5+ years’ extensive Process Industry EPC Project or Owner Operator Experience across all engineering disciplines
• Customer Service experience and ability Skills and Abilities Essential
• Detailed skills, knowledge and technical ability in the relevant technological environment including Intergraph and Microsoft;
• Analytical, diagnostic and problem-solving skills;
• English communication skill for discussion, email and reporting;
• Presentation skills including the ability to tailor and conduct presentations to meet the needs of different customers;
• Fluency in the basic technologies underlying the IT industry; and
• Ability to effectively deliver training material to users Behavioural Competencies Essential
• Customer Service Orientation – responding to customer requests and interactions in a prompt, efficient and friendly manner.
• Team work – Working effectively within the PPM team in a positive and team-oriented manner.
• Responsible – able to work without supervision and project manage activities to meet deadlines effectively.
• Prioritisation – ability to measure urgency of tasks and make informed decisions as to which task requires the most urgent attention.
• Complete all IM Training – 3 months
• Successful management and close of client support tickets – Customer feedback to be reviewed – 3 months
• Develop demonstration ability – 6 months
• Delivery of training for key clients – 6 months
• Project Consultation – development within 6 month
• Develop customer contact/consulting ability
• Documentation of Project Meeting/Actions
• Ability to follow up tasks and requests