Hexagon PPM (formerly Intergraph Process, Power & Marine) is the leading global provider of engineering software and project control solutions. We transform unstructured information into a smart digital asset, empowering our clients to visualize, create, and manage the life cycle of facilities and structures of all complexities. For more information visit HexagonPPM.com
Hexagon PPM is part of Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B; Hexagon.com), a leading global provider of information technology solutions that drive productivity and quality across geospatial and industrial landscapes.
This position is responsible for providing the ongoing support of customers, pre-sales, consulting and implementation support in relation to the successful selling and installation of technology solutions.
• Delivering consulting, implementation, administration, training, customisation and support services to customers for S3D and related Solutions
• Delivering implementation, administration, training, customisation and support services for all other PPM products as required.
• Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of Intergraph’s PPM 3D Solutions to fulfill pre-sales and customer consulting tasks
• Assisting the sales team with pre-sales activities including the development of formal proposals, conducting demonstrations and presentations
• Ensuring the successful sales achievement and customer satisfaction through delivery of the highest quality technical support
• Advising management on industry standards and trends, compiling training documents and writing technical reports
• Undertaking tasks requiring technical analysis, diagnosis and problem solving, qualifying the product fit and defining support needs
• Knowledge of Smart3D MHE (Materials Handling Edition) which supports engineering design in bulk materials handling sectors, such as mining is a plus.
• Detailed knowledge of Outfitting engineering, design construction and fabrication work practices from conceptual design through to construction
• Proficient in piping and mechanical design, piping specification preparation, Layout drawings preparation, Piping Isometrics and Spool drawings preparation, MTO preparation and checking, basic understanding of PID’s, understanding of industry standards such as ANSI, API, ASTM etc
• Strong knowledge of a design software tool such as PDS, PDMS or SP3D preferred
• Extensive S3D Implementation, Administration, Operation and Support experience
• Extensive Experience with Other Intergraph Solutions.
• Customer Service experience and ability.
• Degree level qualifications in a technical discipline such as Mechanical or Structural Engineering is highly desirable. However, equivalent practical experience will be considered.
• 5+ years’ experience in 3D Applications as part of a multi discipline project execution team
• As a user and administrator, use of high level skills in the setup and use of Smart 3D
• Completion of Reference Data project for customer - 3 months
• Successful management and close of client support tickets – Customer feedback to be reviewed – 3 months
• Develop demonstration ability / Pre-sales – 6 months
• Delivery of training for key clients – 6 months
• Project – development within 1 month
• Develop customer contact/consulting ability
• Documentation of Project Meeting/Actions
• Ability to follow up tasks and requests