Hexagon PPM (formerly Intergraph Process, Power & Marine) is the leading global provider of engineering software and project control solutions. We transform unstructured information into a smart digital asset, empowering our clients to visualize, create, and manage the life cycle of facilities and structures of all complexities. For more information visit HexagonPPM.com
Hexagon PPM is part of Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B; Hexagon.com), a leading global provider of information technology solutions that drive productivity and quality across geospatial and industrial landscapes.
A self starter, he/she is responsible for expanding Company solutions in existing accounts and to develop new accounts within the assigned sector. This role involves both direct sales of software and services solutions – primarily to the Energy, Power, and Marine & Offshore industries within the Malaysia market. Alternatively the person can focus heavily on sales of our ecosys software to the Enterprise Project Cost control market.
• Expand Company’s solutions portfolio to existing accounts and develop new accounts in assigned territory and industry
• Ensuring that agreed business strategies are implemented
• Provide monthly sales report and participate in development of sales strategy
• Liaison with technical support team to provide optimum post sales support to customers
• Liaison with Project Manager to ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget
• Capture and updating of account plan and progress in SFDC
• A Bachelor Degree in any of the Engineering disciplines or Computer Science
• Minimum 5 years experience in software solutions sales in Oil & Gas, Power or Marine & Offshore industries. Or extensive experience in the Enterprise Cost Control markets.
• Prior experience in solutions selling to Owner Operator, Shipyard, and/or EPC preferred
• The ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, and be entrepreneurial in nature.
• Fluent in Spoken and Written English and Bahasa Malaysia
• Process a valid driving license
• To achieve allocated sales target for the assigned sector
• To build relationship with customers and prospects
• Develop good pipeline win ratio
• Ability to identify key business issue and propose solutions
• Improve cold call and leads rate
• Ability to follow up tasks or leads
• Develop objection handling and negotiation techniques